Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Next Flight: Toronto

This weekend I jumped the border and ventured up to the beautiful city of Toronto to visit my lovely cousin Anne. I expected nothing short of perfect when visiting my cousin's, or "aunt's" home city. 
(We round up to relieve confusion) To no one's surprise, I was blown away at the wonderful life Anne has made in Toronto. It was such a pleasure to be welcomed into the wonderful world of Anne. 
And I got to see my sister too. It was hard not to get inspired. And what an awesome city...
Life in Toronto is full. There is always something going on in the streets. 
 
       



Anne and Ian's world is wonderfully perfect and it is because they are precisely that. 
-MDB

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing set of photos, Michael. You captured Toronto wonderfully. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ian! Hopefully back to visit in the near future :)

      Delete