Friday, June 28, 2013

Children's Presidential Inaugural Concert with Michelle Obama

My friend Caithlin called me the day before Michelle Obama's kids concert honoring America's military families to see if I wanted to help and take some pictures. Naturally, I took the job. 
Usher was a special guest at the performance. 
 Darren Criss and Naya Rivera, from Glee, performed two songs for our military children.
 Click here for a video. 
 Michelle Obama, was our guest of honor for the evening. She recognized me. Twice. 
 Jill Biden made an appearance to thank our military families. 
 Nick Cannon was our host for the event. 
 Sasha Obama enjoyed every second of it from the front row. 

Such an awesome night to give thanks to our Nation's military families.

-MDB

To get back to Politics: click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment